Triathlon, Multisport, and Run Coaching
Whether you have podium/qualifying goals or are just starting out, Coach Jenny Hayes works with athletes of all abilities. Coach Jenny trains and motivates everyone from beginner to elite athletes for triathlon, running, swimming, and cycling. Jenny Hayes is a USAT Level IIE Triathlon Coach and 200 Hour Certified Yoga Instructor.
Coach Jenny inspires, motivates and empowers each of her athletes to bring out their best. As an athlete herself, Jenny understands the importance of your goals and can work with you to achieve them. Jenny will be a part of your journey in achieving your fitness goals by offering advice, motivation and inspiration.
Jenny uses a self-care approach to training, using massage, foam rolling, Epsom salt baths, yoga, cupping, dry needling, acupuncture and more to ensure you reach your goals injury-free.
You have the POWER to accomplish anything you set your mind to!
Do you have a specific goal in mind? Jenny can help you to…
- Finish your first race
- Run your first marathon or half marathon
- Complete a triathlon
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon
- Achieve your goal finish time
- Train for, race, and be an Ironman finisher
- Incorporate fitness into a busy lifestyle
Contact Jenny about additional or stand-alone services, such as one-time consultations, group plans, nutrition counseling, post-workout yoga programs or yoga classes for groups/individuals.
Life is busy. How do you fit in work, kids, life and training too? Let Jenny take the guesswork out of how to train and fit training into your already busy schedule! Jenny will work with you to form achievable goals and then create a customized, manageable and fun training plan that fits your schedule.
Coaching & Training include, but are not limited to:
- Initial meeting either in person or over the phone/Facetime, depending on your location
- Goal setting, race season planning and periodization
- A customized, personalized and individual training plan using a Premium Training Peaks account
- Unlimited communication in your preferred method (phone, email, text, FaceTime, etc.) on topics of nutrition, recovery, gear, technique, mental toughness, general training, race day planning/questions
- Race day planning including warm up, pacing, nutrition, weather adaptation, and more
- Recovery information and education
- Discounts on yoga offerings
How does it work?
Jenny offers either in-person or internet-based/remote coaching from any location. Training starts with either a phone conversation or a face-to-face meeting to discuss your goals and timeline. From there, you will be set up with your training program and continue to communicate on a frequent basis with Jenny as you train.
Payment is on a monthly basis and there are no contracts or commitments to abide by.